My name is Jaroslaw Sobel. I’m currently working as Citrix designer and administrator. I’m mainly responsible for XenApp and XenDesktop environment as well as other Citrix products ie. PVS or XenServer.
Besides Citrix technologies I’m working with Microsoft and VMware hypervisors (Hyper-V 2012 R2 and VMware vSphere) and NetApp filers (NAS implementation).
If you have any questions don’t hesitate and use that contact form on right. You can also contact me via LinkedIn page. If you liked my blog you can subscribe it here or on Facebook profile.
In free time I’m spending my time on photography and mountaineering.
I’m Citrix Certified Professional:
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (since 2013-08)
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (since 2013-08)
Here are also information about my old (“retired”) certifications:
- Citrix Certified Administrator for XenApp (since 2012-11)
- Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator for XenApp (since 2013-04)
- Citrix Certified Administrator for XenDesktop (since 2013-04)
- Citrix Certified Administrator for XenServer (since 2013-05)
I have also gained VMware, NetApp and Microsoft certifications:
VMware vSphere 4/5:
- VMware Certified Professional 5 (since 2012-09)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (since 2015-03, VCP550D)
- NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (since 2013-07)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN Specialist (since 2015-08)
- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center, Exam 74-409 (since 2014-02)