My name is Jaroslaw Sobel. I’m an IT expert with more then 13 years of professional working experience. Currently, working in large financial institution as an IT Solution Architect. I am involved in projects related to: Cloud, Virtualization and Storage. I’m a big fan of DevOps in Infra and Machine Learning concept. All my knowledge is proven by technical certificates issued by: Microsoft, Citrix, NetApp, Redhat and VMware.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate and use that contact form on right. You can also contact me via LinkedIn page.
If you liked my blog you can subscribe it here or follow my Facebook or Twitter profile.
In free time I’m spending my time on photography and mountaineering.
I’m Citrix Certified Expert:
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (since 2013-08)
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (since 2013-08)
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (since 2016-08)
Here are also information about my old (“retired”) certifications:
- Citrix Certified Administrator for XenApp (since 2012-11)
- Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator for XenApp (since 2013-04)
- Citrix Certified Administrator for XenDesktop (since 2013-04)
- Citrix Certified Administrator for XenServer (since 2013-05)
I have also gained VMware, NetApp and Microsoft certifications:
VMware vSphere 4/5:
- VMware Certified Professional 5 (since 2012-09)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (since 2015-03, VCP550D)
- NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (since 2013-07)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN Specialist (since 2015-08)
- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center, Exam 74-409 (since 2014-02)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Exam 70-410 (since 2016-02)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (since 2016-10)